Driveway Assistance Device
The Sentinel Driveway Assistance Device (DAD) is designed to alert drivers of the traffic direction before they enter a one-lane two-way road in temporary work zones from driveways or local streets. It helps eliminate driver confusion when entering work zones from a driveway or local street and improves safety for motorists and workers. The signal head consists of one 12” diameter Red circular LED indication with two 8” diameter red arrow LED indications mounted on each side. Directional signage can be attached to provide clear instructions to motorists.
The Easiest To Use DAD System Available
The Sentinel DAD system is designed with a small footprint and can be easily positioned at driveway or side street locations within a work zone. The system features a self-contained power supply with a rechargeable bank of batteries and an optional solar charging system.
- Improves work zone safety and efficiency
- Reduces confusion by informing motorists of traffic direction
- Reduces wrong-way driving in work zones
- Streamlines work zone traffic flow – reduces cycle lengths
- Can control multiple driveways within the work zone
- Conflict monitoring capabilities
- Easy deployment and setup in minutes
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SENTINEL
JTI can configure a Sentinel system to fit your specific needs. Find out how this interchangeable portable traffic signal system can expand your fleet by offering the ultimate modularity.
CONTACT JTI TODAY AT 888.447.7263