NEMA TS 5-TR-1 Portable Traffic Signal
RAPID DEPLOYMENT DESIGN – NARROW FOOTPRINT
The ADDCO PTS-2000 features an electric mast that can be raised into position with the flip of a switch. The standard Galaxy® Controller is capable of driving a single temporary signal or an entire network. Users can program and store everything from simple flagger functions to complex 16 phase intersections. The controller features wireless programming and operation; monitors and manages power consumption; and stores a library of programs for the complete range traffic control scenarios.
Each trailer features a bank of batteries with solar recharging, two signal heads, an integrated radio and a scaling redundant conflict monitoring system.
- Deployed Height (pavement to bottom of upper signal head): 17’6”
- Deployed Height (pavement to bottom of lower signal head): 9’7″
- Transport Height (pavement to highest point on trailer): 8’ 5”
- Width (at widest point): 7’ 0”
- Length (tongue extended): 16’6”
- Length (tongue stowed): 12’5”
- Length (tandem tow configuration): 28’8”
- Distance (lateral spacing between signal heads): 10’7″
- Distance (between edge of trailer and upper signal head): 9’7″
- Distance (between pavement and top of upper signal head): 21’4″
- Gross Weight: 3,040 lbs
We’ve Got Your Back!
Galaxy Remote Monitoring System
JTI’s optional Galaxy® Remote Monitoring System (RMS) enables you to proactively monitor your portable traffic signals in real-time using your phone, tablet or PC. The Galaxy RMS provides automatic text and email alerts should an issue arise. Our Galaxy RMS Plus service provides secure direct-to-controller access and enables JTI’s support team to work with you to resolve any issues like we’re right there.